- Don’t Be fooled by the Commodity Rally….. Watch the price action to confirm a breakout. Is it possible to see the dollar and ‘Stuff’ go up long term?
- Uptick in Jobles Claims – what is up with that bro?
- ISM is better than expected but still below 50 – which is bearish
- Commdity Bull very, very Short term – cautious because $CRX.X, no GLD or SLV or KIWI buyers stepping in because of non-farms
- Equities Trader are no dummies – Buying commodity stocks as a hedg for tomorrow
- Timing of trades today seems curious
- The TAX payer is going to be left holding the bag through inflation – Jimmie what did Countrywide tell you
- Sara – Get back to SnR – is what you are doing repeatable, maybe it is analysis of entry setup, reuce the pip count and keep practicing, focus on few pairs.
- George – We didn’t know – near term downtrend, RBA looking to lower rates and commodities cooling off